Das Benno "Boost" Bike ist ab April 2018 bei uns erhältlich!
I did a simple test at home and placed my car keys next to my bike lock. Anytime I left my house I had to choose between the two and if I picked up the car keys I had to justify why I was choosing to drive rather than ride my bike. This is how I discovered a list of objections that lead people to choose driving over cycling. The Boost is the bike I designed to overcome our objections to using our bikes more often.
Take a ride on this Bosch equipped electric bike and you’ll understand why “too hilly”, “too far”, “I don’t want to get sweaty” and “I can’t carry enough” are no longer good reasons to leave your bike at home. The Boost will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands. This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy. It’s designed to carry heavy loads and has an interchangeable rack system that you can pick and choose from to fit your needs.
The strong frame and big tires are the perfect pairing for the powerful Bosch motor. People describe the feeling of riding with Bosch’s leading e-bike mid-drive system like suddenly having super-powers. I call it the Boost.
- Bosch Performance Line 250 watt 63Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 25-75 miles (40-120km) dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 20mph (Europe 25km/h)
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24″x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 110lbs/50kg)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately